Monday, April 11, 2011

It'll never fly Wilbur!

Just got back to pit building after a several month hiatus. I ran into a point where I was so overwhelmed by all the parts I had that were not added, that I did nothing. Sigh...

I have finally figured out how to attach the glareshield to my mdf panel. It looks much better now. Also have added some super cool instrument bezels to the front of my panel.(Thanks Mondo50M!) Added the first encoder to the panel to control the altimeter adjustment. Hopefully the wiring and interface card will work the first time. Hacked an alt air switch to actuate an electrical switch so I can simulate vacuum failures.

Have the framework cut for the console interior so I can start to design the mechanics for the elevator trim and indicator. I definitely need to focus on the progress and not the to-do list. I guess that is why I am writing this post. So that I can have a sense of accomplishment and not frustration at lack of progress. Baby Steps....

Thanks for your indulgence while I puked on you dear reader.

No comments:

Post a Comment